Tuesday 2 October 2012

LUSH SA has opened !

You can smell Lush way before you reach the shop~the exquisite aromas from their handmade, natural products waft out the door & permeate the walkways of every shopping centre or sidewalk where their stores are found. Last year in Stockholm, I found the store after I caught a whiff of it on the breeze (true story); the same happened in Budapest...such a distinct aroma. It's truly fab to have Lush in Cape Town. The launch this evening was fun ~ Paul & Michelle caught up with Rowena after 15 years....while they nattered, I shopped up a small storm : ballistics, Dream Cream, Helping Hands....you might say I waltzed home flush with Lush. @LUSHSouthAfrica

The journey of my Lush ballistic...the ultimate bath bomb...you have to try it!

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home