Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tiny tiny kitten

This beautiful baby is only 2 weeks old...I saw him sucking desperately on a blanket in a cage at my vet...no-one there was prepared to bottle feed him. I'm still not quite sure what to do about that...just unbelievably uncaring. I took him home immediately & made the 2 apathetic vet assistants give me kitten formula & a feeding bottle. My amazing sons & I got to work, nursing him, massaging his tummy (ok that bit was gross as the massaging makes him poop etc as he can't do it alone) & we showered him with tons of loves & squeezes....what an outstanding little kitkat. Abandoned but a fighter. Today, 24 hours later, after I put out a Tweet about him, he went home with a new family who have promised to carry on where we left off. I miss him already...that face, it kills me :) *Honour The Small Creatures*

 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home