Friday 4 January 2013

Scenes from Greyton, a village outside Cape Town

The journey begins, along the N2 road. I felt for a road trip & decided on Greyton. I've not been for many years & I have a fabulous friend there called Careena Bernstein. I've known her since forever....she has a great zest for life & loves superb ballet & classical music, much like moi* here are a few images of the journey & my little adventure. Travel, travel, travel, how I love thee.

Driving past Grabouw, I stopped for directions & met a very cute kitten which I managed not o take home with me...

The famous Posthouse hotel...very quaint, just like the town...
Bougainvilleas knock me out every time with their magnificent colours...this one was in the garden at the Posthouse...they are setting up there for a wedding tomorrow which will no doubt be so beautiful...

The gorgeous, lush garden at The Lord Pickleby (how wonderfully camp is that name), where I stayed...so charming. Very tranquil.





.... was here...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home