Monday 10 September 2012

Cafe Lazari

I bumped into Molly from Cafe Lazari a few days back & realized its been over a year since I last went there. So I stopped over for a Greek Breakfast of 2 eggs which comes with lovely soft ciabatta toast & sliced emmenthaler & salami. It was okay, nothing special, & at R54 too pricey I thought. It was plated so blandly plated which is always a downer for me...I reckon it doesn't take much to prettify a plate & I have become very spoilt by the way so many delis are doing this. Their red velvet & pink cupcakes (pictured) are still marvellous though...I devoured only the top story of the pink cupcake of course (a bad habit of mine) & now feel a tad queasy. My bad! And now, back to the office...deadlines loometh! Lazari, Upper Maynard Street, Vredehoek, Cape Town 021461-9865. www.lazari.co.za

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home