Monday 8 October 2012

Luke van Der Spuy

I drove past these two upstanding young gents today, after dropping my youngest at school, Camps Bay High. On the left, my eldest son Luke van Der Spuy (18) & Kyle Phillips (18) his friend since Grade R were on Prefect duty at CBHigh this morning. I shot past, went almost all the way up the hill, & realized that it may well have been the last time I'd have the chance to see my boy like that, in school uniform, on Prefect duty. I made a hasty turnabout & hurtled back down the hill to get these pics. Glad I did! One more month of school left, then it's over to the future....where did those 12 years go? Into the lines on my face & the wrinkles on my knees no doubt :)

 

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home