Tuesday 9 October 2012

Willoughbys Restaurant

A VERY average meal at Willoughbys last night. Firstly the food took FOREVER to arrive...I waited 45 minutes for my Malay prawn curry. Oscar waited almost as long for sushi. Luke's hake & chips arrived & we are sure the portion was half the size it used to be. Verdict: the prawn curry & hake, totally average. Oh, & not forgetting that the Appletisers cost R20 each. So disappointing. Bill for 3 of us, R490 incl. tip. Steep, even for a birthday treat (Oscar's 14th). Mentioned the long wait for the food to our (very good) waitron & was told they have a new computer/ ordering system. Well whatever, at least warn me so I know to take a nap between ordering & receiving my meal! Totally aggravated night.

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home