Monday 18 February 2013

Superbike Sunday...around the Cape Peninsula on serious wheels...

Out & about in the Mother City with @lateralpaul on a BMW Superbike...nothing like it. It's a monster bike, a bit like riding a small horse I tell you. Going along the coast on a day like we had yesterday, was perfection. 32 degrees in some places, hot & balmy...so reminded me of Thailand (which is a month away for me). Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay, Bakoven, Llandudno, Hout Bay & a stop at the top of Chapman's Peak to take killer photos of an exquisite landscape & ocean. The last stop, via Noordhoek, was Kalk Bay for a later morning omelette at Sirocco...then back to town. Bakoven beach then beckoned so we slouched around there for a while before having dinner at Wakame in Mouille Point. People From Afar, take note of all these places...all of them winning coastal destinations for anyone wanting to visit an extraordinary city, absorb the beauty of the peninsula & be energized by turquoise seas and majestic mountains. I'm waxing lyrical I know...I almost don't need a holiday because I have Cape Town. Come visit! www.capetown.travel for all the finer details of all aspects of this city.

Biker chick...

The view from Chapman's Peak..

Looking across to Hout Bay....

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home