Wednesday 13 February 2013

Frozen Yoghurt in Cape Town: MYOG

It's delicious. It's healthy. It's MYOG. My kids are addicted & lately I find myself being coerced into chauffering them down to the store to take advantage of 'happy hour' between 7pm & 8pm. The cool thing, other than the amazing taste, & happy hour prices, is the unlimited toppings you can get - both healthy & not so much. Since experiencing Pink Berry frozen yoghurt in Dubai last year, I've craved that specific frozen yoghurt, slightly sour with just the right amount of sweetness. But since there's no PB in Cape Town I'll take the MYOG option, the 98% fat free option, natural flavour. Follow them @MYOG_ SA | 103 Kloof Street, 0725434788.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home