Friday 17 January 2014

When I get the gap, I dash to the Mill...

Seriously, when I'm feeling pressure and need light relief and distraction, one of the places to which I flee is the Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock. There are 3 spots in particular that pull me there -  Espresso Lab not only does the finest in coffee (even Nobu said so) but there's a girl there whose face makes me smile...Miss Helene, she with the oft-changing hair colour and happy days heart. And then there's one of my fave fash stores, that being the one belonging to designer Kat van Duinen. It's my go-to place for this and that, posh and not, couturier and casual, with the lovely Natalie ever attentive and consistently sweet. And lastly, there's Exposure Gallery where I go to see that amaze guy Fernando about my Instagram photo block mounts and some or other photographic advice...

Here are a few random musings via my Canon 50mm lens...  Espresso Lab first...















And Kat van Duinen...












For more about the Old Biscuit Mill, which mostly isn't old at all and doesn't sell biscuits, see http://www.theoldbiscuitmill.co.za/about-the-mill/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home