Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy Birthday to Moi!

It's my name day, as they used to say in days of olde! Today I turned 35, not! I'm so not telling! My day began with work (I have a big show opening this evening), then breakfast with my 3 guys Tamboers Winkel, then back to work, then lunch at Nitida, a restaurant I'd never been to in the Winelands, in an area just 20 minutes from Cape Town, called Durbanville. I'm ashamed to admit that I've never truly explored the wine country of this region & suffice to say its so beautiful out there! People from Afar, add this as a destination when you visit beautiful Cape Town!

My birthday card from Paul

 

Son No. 2, Oscar
Husband...

Sons 1 & 2, Luke (right) & Oscar 

At Nitida, a table with a view...

Campari Soda

Lamb curry 

Crime brûlée

On the way back to the city, Table Mountain in the distance...

 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home