Monday 18 February 2013

Have your Cake & Eat It...

*

A lemon tart at Haas, the most fab coffee shop in one of Cape Town's oldest areas, Bokaap. Haas do their own delicious blend of bean & also serve that famous 'kittypoo' coffee called Kopi Luwak. Frightfully expensive so I never order it but the offering does make Haas even more attractive. It's one of my best Sunday spots to browse the papers, swipe my iPad & indulge in good food, a flat white & cake. It's open 7 days a week so pop in anytime, as long as it's before 15:00. There are also amazing things to buy, from jewellery to leather goods, cushions, ceramics & more. Here is that delectable lemon tart I mentioned~I want more...before the ceramic ants get it* @HaasCoffee

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home