Monday 2 December 2013

Startling seas and skies~the West Coast in Cape Town, please take a bow......

I heart Cape Town. Everyone that knows me knows this. I'm the eternal Cape Town patriot. And never mind that there is so much amazingness right here in the Mother City, but further afield, not too far, maybe an hour away in each direction, is some or other jaw-droppingly beautiful place. Whether it's Franschhoek, or Montagu, Elgin or Pringle Bay, you'll find a piece of paradise waiting to welcome you in this province we call the Western Cape.
This weekend, my direction was a drive up the West Coast road to visit wonderful people and to absorb some truly beautiful surroundings. Take a look at the pics - they speak for themselves...
















































 I'll be sitting on a beach like this in Thailand soon...



Birds...like snowflakes in summer...what a privilege to be able to see all this- I am counting the blessing....



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home